What's a hobby you recently picked up? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
My favorites are True Beauty & Cheese in the trap ! Wbu ?
I love True Beauty! I also really enjoy A Good Day to be a Dog, Days of Hana, Ghost Teller and a webtoon called Flow.

From international authors, I really like unOrdinary.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Finding Kengiskhan in the Rock Tunnel... Nah, I'm playing. . .

I don't know if its a hobby, but recently I have been obsessing over finishing things I stopped doing, either it be rewatching tv shows or playing games that I abandoned a while ago.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I exercise a lot recently :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread