COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What's a recent regret you've been having? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
understandable, but getting pregnant and birthing a healthy child when you are over 30 is more or less a real miracle :)
at 30 already? I usually always hear that its getting really difficulty after 40 / 50, I feel like women in their 30s get more babies than in their 20s, but I'm not too educated on that :susPepe: Just what you hear around from news etc. at least here in Germany

Melting

heart and soul went into our memories
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
understandable, but getting pregnant and birthing a healthy child when you are over 30 is more or less a real miracle :)
I think it's not as difficult nowadays
We have many parents where I work, who started to have their children when they where over 30 (some even over 40) and everything went well
My mother also gave birth to me when she was 34
:saranghae:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
at 30 already? I usually always hear that its getting really difficulty after 40 / 50, I feel like women in their 30s get more babies than in their 20s, but I'm not too educated on that :susPepe: Just what you hear around from news etc. at least here in Germany
People keep talking about it, but the reality is different. you do indeed hear a lot about older mothers but from what I know about people having kids in 30s, it was not voluntarily. getting pregnant might take years instead of months, hence the even older mamas. that´s why a lot of women have children in late 30s.
being pregnant after 35+ means a higher risk of development issues. most kids are just far from healthy :/

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I think it's not as difficult nowadays
We have many parents where I work, who started to have their children when they where over 30 (some even over 40) and everything went well
My mother also gave birth to me when she was 34
:saranghae:
I might be surrounded by some really unlucky ones :/

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Not telling them while it was happening

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
not working harder when it wouldve been easier to work harder then than later

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Same age friend :nakypog:
I thought you were 1 or 2 years younger lol.
is that because I hate the number 29 and just avoiding saying it? maybeeee :D. but 30 in October, fair enough :D

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
is that because I hate the number 29 and just avoiding saying it? maybeeee :D. but 30 in October, fair enough :D
Ah don't hate 29, it's the last year in your twenties :yolk:
And I'll be 31 in September, maybe I should start saying that instead :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Ah don't hate 29, it's the last year in your twenties :yolk:
And I'll be 31 in September, maybe I should start saying that instead :wimwim:
I have heard that 30s are the best years in a man´s life so keep enjoying it till it lasts. after all, no more stress over stupid exams, no more questions about "what do you want to do with your life?" because people have simply given up .... I´m already in :D though I´m old in a lot of standards which I milk every day with this "I´m too old for this ..." :D and just wave away all the worries :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Majority of my life choices and drastic decisions and path changes regarding my major and career. Tbf, a 5 year old would manage it better than me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Not prepping more for coursework. Perhaps not using another volunteer for the assignment since I have had success with others to open up, but the person I usually have volunteer for assignments was ineligible, so...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread