- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I honestly don't know. I am really attached to all YG artists and I do hope that they can continue since they are amazing.
I do think that the company may still be populair. It's YG afterall and no matter what, people do love them.
Will the next months be hard? Probably. But it's YG we are talking about. Interest will always be there in my opinion.
I do think that the company may still be populair. It's YG afterall and no matter what, people do love them.
Will the next months be hard? Probably. But it's YG we are talking about. Interest will always be there in my opinion.