What's one thing you hate? (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Right now, I hate that my desk chair is small and doesn't support my back enough:headache:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That’s very true.
I also hate anxiety and other mental health problems.
And that face blindness exists, that’s annoying.
I hate lots of foods too, I would probably make this post way too long if I tried listing even some of them :sakUwu:
Edit: Just realized you said one thing but I’m too lazy to pick one so have many things
 
Last edited:
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I hate the people who screwed me over.
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/Engene
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
I hate waking up in the morning
Sometimes I feel like sleeping in more and chilling in my bed rather than waking up :pikasmart:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I hate the fact that I have to find food to eat every single day. It's so tiring
I have never related to something so much.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
For some reason, this site not loading Twitter pages in threads made by others. It used to before, but lately, no.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,489
Reactions Received
18,187
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,606
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Right now, I hate people who think I can control other people. Sorry Bob's ignoring you, but I don't know why you think badgering me is going to force him to respond faster.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Never badger people to get them to respond. Badger them because it's fun. A response is a positive byproduct.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
To keep it on the lighter side… Bugs :pandasmash:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread