What's something/someone you want to protect? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Even though there are times when I get so frustrated that I feel like I hate everything and just want to disappear, I want to protect this world.. nature, animals, people... I hope that I'll someday be able to do much more than I am and have been... Nature is beautiful, animals are so pure-hearted, and people all carry broken hearts with them... I also wanna shield my own dreams...

 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I want to protect nature too. It really hurts to see rubbish lying all over the floor. I try to always put rubbish in the bin when I'm outside and even though it does not seem to make a difference, it makes a small one and that makes me happy. If more people started doing the same thing, they would also make a small difference. But those small differences will accumulate into one large difference that can have a large impact. I think the same applies with animals and the whole world.

I also want to protect all those people who are suffering but I know that I can't and it makes me quite sad. I want a world where people can have access to basic rights and love but it's something that is out of my control.

On a more personal level, I want to protect my sister. She means the world to me. <3
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I want to protect the people that I care about like my friends and family. I have kids sibling and like I just want to protect them from this world. The youngest of my sibling is only 2 and she still so innocent and pure.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread