What's something that non-fans say, that always annoys you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Though i feel bad that E'dawn left (though i don't find issue with cube doing it, i don't feel they are in the wrong) I really hate seeing the hate to pentagon afterwords, i've loved their comebacks so much lately being able to see the other members shine more. I loved e'dawns work, but this is also so refreshing, as they've all got great looks and talent
Yeah! I agree. As a fan, I felt bad that he left too, but it's just how things are now. It is what it is. Pentagon have moved on and I've loved their recent comebacks too (their latest album.. *chefs kiss* magnificent). They are still doing their own thing and they are making it work for them. And that's because they all got great looks and talent like you said, but also they work extremely hard at what they do. I think it's such a shame that the situation is still being held against Pentagon. They get so much hate for absolutely no reason. But yeah what you said is spot on.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
(Ultimate Bias )2NE1: When antis try to down play their impact, achievements, and legacy. It gets me super pissed because YGE already screwed them over and it hurts to see new fans or old fans (mostly old Sones) then try to further erase them. 2NE1 made your faves achievements even be a thing. From YouTube views, to world tours, to PAK, to monster rookies, to digitals records, to Western success, to female empowerment, to USA tours. If you were a fan during 2nd Gen you know how they changed the entire game.

(Ultimate Bias) BIGBANG: People calling them cocky or stuck up. Like besides Seungri (which V.I.P. admits is vain) all the others are down to earth men who worked for everything they got and earned all the praise.

(3rd favorite group) BTS: Hating on them because of the toxic fandom. Yes ARMY can be annoying but to attribute the actions/personality of some people online to the actual artist?! That's crazy and just plain petty. Like really out of my top 3 groups, BTS is probably the sweetest and many people within the actual industry that really know them like them a lot.
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
That Jessica can't have the entertainment career and fashion or that she isn't dedicated to music
She works too hard and does way too much for people to just write her off like that
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This. "All of GFriend's songs sound the same". Literally, what? :umwhat: None of them sound remotely the same with the exception of 'Love Whisper' and 'Summer Rain' but that was intentionally done (two sides of the same coin and whatnot)

Whether or not you like their style is subjective and entirely up to your own tastes but to say that every single song of theirs sounds the same is just outright :umwhat:

Anticipate Glass Bead v78.0 releasing on July 1st
Glass Bead Fever is the best Fever :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tir
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That Jessica can't have the entertainment career and fashion or that she isn't dedicated to music
She works too hard and does way too much for people to just write her off like that
@ReadMyFanfic2 Alright look you two. One of you needs to change DPs/Sigs. I'm tired of getting you two confused and it's hurting my brain.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That Jessica can't have the entertainment career and fashion or that she isn't dedicated to music
She works too hard and does way too much for people to just write her off like that
Or act like SM/ some members of SNSD didn't kick her out. Or like she couldn't have run a business and be a idol.
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I really get annoyed when people talk about Twice needin a "change of concept" op so yeah you are kinda right LMAO they already show how they can be versatile + when people say Twice "can't dance" WHY? HOW? They totally CAN DANCE :yolk:
I really dislike when someone talks about Yoona's looks and call her "plain" or something worse or idk! IDK guys I am a Yoona stan so I think she is a goddess and I feel that people really think they are up to something, they ain't tho, calling her "plain" YIKES! the entire asia disagrees (am I being too harsh? I am sorry if I am, it's just... It annoys me a lot :susPepe: I am sorry)
There's so many things that annoy me...
I get annoyed easily I guess?... :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
“Blackpink are talentless puppets who never worked hard and got everything handed to them on a silver platter”
God this shit annoys the hell out of me. I’ve been a fan of bp since May of 2017 and I’ve seen how hard these girls have worked just to get the bare minimum, I’ve heard of their past in their trainee days where they had to work extremely hard to just even get in the line up. members like rosé and Lisa both left their families in other countries just to achieve their dreams. Jennie defied her moms dream of her becoming a lawyer and studying overseas just so she could peruse her dream of becoming an idol. And jisoo having to work twice as hard to even get in the line up, jisoo having to bare her teams hardships, crying in the bathroom so her members wouldn’t see. I just don’t understand how anyone could say that these girls didn’t work hard. They’re so talented, they’re under a sexist company who barely ever gives their female artists any big opportunities in terms of Music. Did they have some advantages because they debuted under yg? Yes but they were not handed everything to them, they worked their asses off and bared the hard training under that company just to debut. They earned the benefits. And the girls have all said that they’re interested in the creative process and that they all took classes for composing and writing. They know how to write and produce but like I said they’re under a shitty company who never gives anything to their female artists. So it makes my blood boil when people who don’t follow blackpink or do even some research make these types of claims.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
EXO : they hate each other and are the most manufactured group ever. Sorry but every Kpop group is manufactured to an extent.

BTS : people who are saying than Jin and sometimes Jimin and Taehyung are talentless. ARMYs dislike solo stans, OTP6, 5, 4 or whatsoever.

Red Velvet : Flop Velvet are flops because they Music is bad. And I don’t even want to talk about people who say that Yeri shouldn’t have been added to the group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread