COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What's something you can learn from entertainment, that shouldn't be taught? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I hope I worded that right.

That, in some cases, persistence is key. This is not always true -- take for example, a male character keeps asking out an uninterested female character, but in the end she accepts. This scenario can teach some to go for someone even if they keep saying no, and teach others that they should "give someone a chance," even if they have no interest in them.

What else?

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
most actions by male leads in webtoons and dramas would end up with me calling the police if it happened irl :pikagun:

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Work smarter, not harder. I mean both can go hand in hand just fine.

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Work smarter, not harder. I mean both can go hand in hand just fine.
also the whole "chase your dreams" thing
yeah, that's a noble thought, but you have to be still grounded in reality

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
that women are beautiful if only they take their braces off, put down their glasses and lose weight. HELL NO.
wear your braces, your glasses and be the weight that you feel comfortable with. Jesus, I hate that trope.

I am not sure I have answered the question properly, but thank you for letting me get this off my chest :D. it has been there for ages :D.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
That being loyal always works out as in some cases it can be your biggest weakness

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
that women are beautiful if only they take their braces off, put down their glasses and lose weight. HELL NO.
wear your braces, your glasses and be the weight that you feel comfortable with. Jesus, I hate that trope.

I am not sure I have answered the question properly, but thank you for letting me get this off my chest :D. it has been there for ages :D.
No, it's a proper answer. We've seen that waaaaay to much in film & tv

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
I hate that all the female characters are so skinny, wish there were more diversity in body sizes on dramas in stuff....... not everybody is sticks and bones. They preach about body positivity yet continuously show only well fit skinny people

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Revenge is something that ought to be praised and romanticized. unless youre going to critique that line of thought i find it kind of dangerous. Because in reality people shouldnt be taking revenge as much as there are dramas about it. At least it makes good drama but irl its not practical use of your time imo

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
The whole pinning a girl against the wall concept is so scary and not attractive at all.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
That mental illnesses are something to be romanticized.
SAY IT LOUDER! YES, PLEASE! FINALLY!
I wish people stopped making suicide look beautiful, people crying for their loved ones is supposed to be heart-breaking, romantic, beautiful? are you kidding me? Jesus Christ, have you ever felt the pain in your chest so big, you thought your heart was burning? that you couldn´t breathe? can you imagine what it´s like never being able to see your loved one again EVER? romantic my ass!

also some stupid trope about a girl who is suicidal but is saved by the love for her boyfriend? really? really? might have found a cure for depression! seriously wow. like, hey, depression is so easy! just get laid! woo.

never allow me to discuss things.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
More money and better looks are always best :)

Do not believe the all ppl are unique and special and just fine as they are hype.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
The idea that you always have to be in some sort of relationship like it's a terrible idea to be single, some people prefer to be single

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
teen dramas always show teenagers' lives as filled with drinking, having sex and partying all the time when an ordinary teenager's life is far from that so a part of their target demographics might feel like they're "boring" or whatsoever because they're not like the characters they watch. there is absolutely nothing fun or interesting about delevoping a substance addiction in high school.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
You don't magically fall in love with the other person who you ran into and they dropped all their stuff bcz of you, by the touch of your hands when trying to grab a book or something

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
teen dramas always show teenagers' lives as filled with drinking, having sex and partying all the time when an ordinary teenager's life is far from that so a part of their target demographics might feel like they're "boring" or whatsoever because they're not like the characters they watch. there is absolutely nothing fun or interesting about delevoping a substance addiction in high school.
^
Say it louder :queen: :bigcatclap:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread