What's Something You'd Collect if Money Wasn't An Issue? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Earrings! I love earrings a lot but I don't have much. And I've had to throw some of them out :yolk:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
kpop albums :pikasmart: i already collect non-kpop albums and it's much easier given that sometimes i can just get them from a store near me at a very low price. i own all albums from my favourite non-kpop band on cd and it was much cheaper than i'd pay for one or two loona albums which are out of print by now, odd eye circle for example :nekosweat: if money wasn't an issue i'd get that 200$ copy of wonder girls' reboot in the blink of an eye
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
WEAPONS? Of what kind?
Ancient Chinese & Japanese weapons, and hunting knives and decorative switch blades.
Although there's certain laws here, in which it would be difficult bringing them here even if I had the money.
I would have had a good start to my collection if I took the metallic nunchucks and katana from My ex lol
I think I should have taken them though since I'm the one that bought the back from a holiday were we had together cause he was too bitchmade to put them in his suitcase, after he bought them.. I wonder if he still has them after 11 years, hopefully he took care of them, the katana was cute.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread