COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What's the dumbest way you've been injured? (1 Viewer)

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Reactions Received
Website
www.wattpad.com
KS Coins
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
So, this may seem random. But this can happen, when you least expect it.
I'll have to think back to see if this has happened to me before.....
Oh wait! That one time when a brick ( it fell on my foot ) hurt my foot which left some bruises behind for a week or two.

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was walking my dog one snowy/icy day (this was like seven years ago, and I don't have her anymore) when she broke free from my grip. Instead of just calling her name like I probably should've, I went and chased her down, even though parts of the sidewalk and some of the driveways were icy. Well, I wasn't looking where I was going and slipped on an ice patch in somebody's driveway, falling BACKWARDS onto my back. It knocked the wind right out of me, and I had a sore back for like two weeks.

And that's why I don't like walking in the snow and ice.

There was another incident with an extremely sharp knife to my left middle finger, but I think I've already mentioned that one.

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Reactions Received
Website
www.wattpad.com
KS Coins
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I was walking my dog one snowy/icy day (this was like seven years ago, and I don't have her anymore) when she broke free from my grip. Instead of just calling her name like I probably should've, I went and chased her down, even though parts of the sidewalk and some of the driveways were icy. Well, I wasn't looking where I was going and slipped on an ice patch in somebody's driveway, falling BACKWARDS onto my back. It knocked the wind right out of me, and I had a sore back for like two weeks.

And that's why I don't like walking in the snow and ice.

There was another incident with an extremely sharp knife to my left middle finger, but I think I've already mentioned that one.
Ouch! I see your reasoning behind that. Hopefully you are safe away from anything slippery or icy.

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ouch! I see your reasoning behind that. Hopefully you are safe away from anything slippery or icy.
Thank you. To add insult to injury, the traction on the boots I was wearing that day wasn't even that good, so two ways it wasn't my brightest move ever lol

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I jumped off a trampoline that was on a raised surface and landed in the edge of the raised surface and broke my foot.
I sprained my ankle walking down the stairs also.

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Reactions Received
Website
www.wattpad.com
KS Coins
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I jumped off a trampoline that was on a raised surface and landed in the edge of the raised surface and broke my foot.
I sprained my ankle walking down the stairs also.
Ow, I've been on trampolines before, now that made me felt bad inside, Spraining an ankle is the worst on the stairs.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
I took my younger sister out to the park by my house, My mom had insisted that she needed some " fresh air" I really didn't want to but anyway, I take her and she's playing and whatnot. All of a sudden I guess she thought it would be funny to take off and leave the park without me. Once I saw her running I took off after her. Eventually, I catch up to her, and right as I am about to grab her, I trip over one of those power boxes in one of my neighbor's yard. Broke my foot, had to wear a boot for weeks and weeks. Also ignored my sister for weeks cause I was too mad

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Reactions Received
Website
www.wattpad.com
KS Coins
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I took my younger sister out to the park by my house, My mom had insisted that she needed some " fresh air" I really didn't want to but anyway, I take her and she's playing and whatnot. All of a sudden I guess she thought it would be funny to take off and leave the park without me. Once I saw her running I took off after her. Eventually, I catch up to her, and right as I am about to grab her, I trip over one of those power boxes in one of my neighbor's yard. Broke my foot, had to wear a boot for weeks and weeks. Also ignored my sister for weeks cause I was too mad
Yeah even play time can become a bad time to get an injury. I don't really blame for you ignoring your sibling for weeks because I probably do the same. ( it depends on what the injury is )

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
This is really stupid, but when I was like 11 I took a razor and put my thumb in it to see how the blade worked...yeah...

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
not an injury, but once i got a week-long cold from crying in a bus with open windows on a december day. not one of my smartest decisions, i know, but at the same time it's not my fault that i couldn't hold it in until i got home :wimwim:

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Reactions Received
Website
www.wattpad.com
KS Coins
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
This is really stupid, but when I was like 11 I took a razor and put my thumb in it to see how the blade worked...yeah...
Ow....that a scary experience right there.

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Reactions Received
Website
www.wattpad.com
KS Coins
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
not an injury, but once i got a week-long cold from crying in a bus with open windows on a december day. not one of my smartest decisions, i know, but at the same time it's not my fault that i couldn't hold it in until i got home :wimwim:
Sickness are the worst! I hope your health is good.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
It's not a major injury but it hurt like hell...

I stubbed my Toe (which is dumb in itself) and almost ripped of my nail.
:nayeonisdone:

Squeamish info:
It was only attached to my skin. I could lift the whole thing up though like a trap door lmao. It's fine now but it's a darker colour than the rest of my toe nails.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I was handed a screwdriver to remove staples from a piece of wood being told that I couldn't injure myself with it-I then proceeded to injure myself with it.

:wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:

Also, I once got my face bit so hard it bled and left a scar on my forehead during a came of dodgeball.

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I was handed a screwdriver to remove staples from a piece of wood being told that I couldn't injure myself with it-I then proceeded to injure myself with it.

:wimwim: :wimwim: :wimwim:

Also, I once got my face bit so hard it bled and left a scar on my forehead during a came of dodgeball.
Who would bite your face?? :pandanoreaction:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Who would bite your face?? :pandanoreaction:
To be fair it wasn't intentional. The guy had buck teeth and was taller than me and was laughing with his mouth wide open and whipped around not expecting me to be right behind him and then BOOM teeth in my forehead.

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I haven't really injured myself in a dumb way, but my mother did. When I was like 2, she slammed my head into a wooden wall idk why she was just mean :ilovebread:

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
To be fair it wasn't intentional. The guy had buck teeth and was taller than me and was laughing with his mouth wide open and whipped around not expecting me to be right behind him and then BOOM teeth in my forehead.
Shooky well then that guy could do a beaver's job with those teeth
:haylul::haylul:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just saw this and I have to add. I drove up to the mountains because my roommate was begging to see snow. We drove as far as we could before chains where required and we pulled over at a U-Turn spot where we could park for a short bit and enjoy what snow was there. As I stood ontop a snow bank I said don't slip and fall and promptly slipped at some how managing to land all my weight on my ankle. Herd a loud pop and had to lay there for a bit before I could partly crawl back to the car.

Good news what ever I popped I fixed my cronic ankle pain, but damn I couldn't walk for almost a week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread