- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,063
- Reactions Received
- 52,514
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,093
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Is it a speed run or no?sitting on the couch watching some dude play super mario maker 2 levels on youtube
Dunno what you meant.Is it a speed run or no?
I mean they had video of them beating the game in quickest time.Dunno what you meant.
The youtuber I watch often is DGR, so make of that what you will.
Yep I am the same.Put an empty juice bottle back in the fridge
The garbage truck would be mad at you then.Sometimes when I drink or eat something I'll leave a tiny piece so I don't have to throw it in the trash![]()