- Joined
- 28 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,549
- Reactions Received
- 53,023
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,908
- Ship
- Wreck
what did i call her before the baguette nickname was born?Stoppp you never called Steph "steph"![]()
![]()
bruh lol XDChachundri
I forgot what it means. I think a rat or a roach. But We say it in a loving way to my baby cousin. My grandpa used to call me this so naturally it got passed on XD
You know Indians and their nicknameswhat did i call her before the baguette nickname was born?
![]()
bruh lol XD
NOW THATS CREATIVE NGL DMNENDChachundri
I forgot what it means. I think a rat or a roach. But we say it in a loving way to my baby cousin. My grandpa used to call me this so naturally it got passed on XD
YES EXI YOU NEVER DID 😭🤡Stoppp you never called Steph "steph"![]()
![]()
WHAT DID I CALL HER BEFORE 'BAGUETTE' THENNN?YES EXI YOU NEVER DID 😭🤡
NOW I KNOW WHAT TO CALLE U SPTEHat least it's not SPTEH @ahparkchaeyoung![]()
NOW I KNOW WHAT TO CALLE U SPTEH![]()
call her curry
NO NOT YOU TOO