I tried some bear salami yesterday
And reindeer but I have eaten it couple times before.
And reindeer but I have eaten it couple times before.
I ate ant oncei think i ate a bug when i was a little kid and that's it because now i don't eat meat
Those are definitely exotic meats, though i guess they can be bit similar as reindeer, easy to get where u live but very unusual elsewhereI've eaten a bunch of stuff- not sure which one can be considered weird lol.
I had shark once so maybe that?
I've also tasted turtle meat, and stuff like duck and pigeon meat is pretty common where I'm from. And I've had silkworms crispy fried and they were actually pretty delicious lol, snails too![]()
Yeah some of them are pretty common in my place lol, you even get them in restaurants. Not the silkworms/snails, they’re more of a tribal delicacy so you can have them at the home of some local tribal people or if you visit their villages lol.Those are definitely exotic meats, though i guess they can be bit similar as reindeer, easy to get where u live but very unusual elsewhere
silkworms though...
i don't have lamb often either, but it's not particularly hard to find, just more expensive than pork, chicken or beefI've had deer before. It honestly tasted like beef jerky to me.. I've had lamb, but less people might have had that moreso because its high brow and less because its weird. lol.
Does frog taste like chicken? I heard it doesreindeer and frog. i think thats the weirdest ive had so far; willing to try even more tho![]()
it really doesDoes frog taste like chicken? I heard it does