Whats weirdest animal u have tasted? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I've eaten a bunch of stuff- not sure which one can be considered weird lol.

I had shark once so maybe that? :susPepe:
I've also tasted turtle meat, and stuff like duck and pigeon meat is pretty common where I'm from. And I've had silkworms crispy fried and they were actually pretty delicious lol, snails too :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've eaten a bunch of stuff- not sure which one can be considered weird lol.

I had shark once so maybe that? :susPepe:
I've also tasted turtle meat, and stuff like duck and pigeon meat is pretty common where I'm from. And I've had silkworms crispy fried and they were actually pretty delicious lol, snails too :wimwim:
Those are definitely exotic meats, though i guess they can be bit similar as reindeer, easy to get where u live but very unusual elsewhere :jisoosmh:

silkworms though...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Those are definitely exotic meats, though i guess they can be bit similar as reindeer, easy to get where u live but very unusual elsewhere :jisoosmh:

silkworms though...
Yeah some of them are pretty common in my place lol, you even get them in restaurants. Not the silkworms/snails, they’re more of a tribal delicacy so you can have them at the home of some local tribal people or if you visit their villages lol.

I saw some countries have crocodile meat, that something I’ve wanted to try :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
reindeer and frog. i think thats the weirdest ive had so far; willing to try even more tho :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I've had deer before. It honestly tasted like beef jerky to me.. I've had lamb, but less people might have had that moreso because its high brow and less because its weird. lol.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've had deer before. It honestly tasted like beef jerky to me.. I've had lamb, but less people might have had that moreso because its high brow and less because its weird. lol.
i don't have lamb often either, but it's not particularly hard to find, just more expensive than pork, chicken or beef :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
reindeer and frog. i think thats the weirdest ive had so far; willing to try even more tho :queen:
Does frog taste like chicken? I heard it does
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread