What's your darkest food secrets? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
At one point I had obsession of mixing salted peanuts to sorbet and eat that. I'm not sure if it's crazy, but to me it was bit crazy.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Not that much, a lil bit. The rest is in the glass
Odd but not far from reality I guess. The only liquor-infused food I've tasted was liquor bread pudding and it left a negative impression on me :yolk:

I don't eat anything particularly weird (atleast not weird for my country)

My secrets more about what I don't like. I hate potatoes chips, pretzels, jelly beans, 99% of sodas, cake, cupcakes, muffins, I hate donuts, ice pops, and bagels...bagels are the worst. I hate cream cheese, maple syrup, most kinds of cookies, and I can't eat any gummy snack or gelatin snack though based on their other ingredients I would be sure to hate them anyway, I hate all candy unless it's chocolate, etc., etc.

despite me being very picky with non healthy stuff, and being completely open to every healthy stuff...these preferences don't mean I'm healthy, I eat to much chocolate and eat too many portion of healthy foods. So this isn't any sort of flex, I'm still unhealthy lol, these just show what my taste in food is
You hate everything I love :kijoongstare::kijoongstare::kijoongstare:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread