What's your face routine? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I usually use Dove's complexion soap bar at least twice a week, as if I wash my face more than two to three times a week I break out pretty badly. After every other shower, I use Freeman face masks. For anyone that has bad skin, I reccomend trying them out. The one that I currently use is the avacado oatmeal one for normal skin, and it works pretty well.

38203


.They have masks for all skin types though, and for someone occasionally gets blackheads, I definitely recommend them.

38204



I then use nose strips, along with face strips to remove blackheads, which works perfectly. I suffered from a surplus of blackheads shortly after I hit puberty, and Biore nose strips helped a lot. It's a bit painful, but it does the trick.

38205

(I will say, though, they were the bumpy blackheads that had the skin around it)

I also occasionally use charcoal masks, which keep my skin oil-free for quite a while, and makes my skin pretty smooth as well.

Every couple of days, I apply rose or lavender scented face oil that helps my skin glow, and gives me a younger complexion. My family naturally has pretty good skin, though.

Lastly, stanning Day6 clears your acne and gets you clear skin.


What about you guys?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
1. Wash face
2. Tone
3. Horse oil
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I will talk about my night routine since the morning one is shorter.
I use this cleanser, the foam is so soft, it's the second time I bought it


Once in 2-3 days I use this peeling gel. It's pretty cool and my skin is way smoother


Essence is next


Sometimes I use sheet masks depending on what my skin needs that day and I usually use creams from the pharmacy. My skin is pretty sensitive and with my mixte skin type, I get break outs pretty easy :jisoosmh: but my skin is good with the things i use now.

Also, peeps don't forget to use sunscreen during the day, it is very important :pandacop:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
My skin routine is very very basic at the moment. Sometimes i'll have periods where for a few months i'll be using layers of serums and moisturisers daily and then i'll have periods where it's just cleanse and use one moisturiser. I think both routines are beneficial since using a lot of products delivers a lot of care to the skin BUT it can also be overwhelming for the skin and cause the things you're trying to prevent, whereas a simple routine doesn't have any wonder ingredients necessarily but it helps your skin to balance itself and repair itself.

My routine at the moment is using a face wash before I go to bed, not any specific brand, just anything i've tried that I know is gentle on my skin and doesn't react badly, while still being effective at getting all the oil and makeup off. Since I have oily skin I only use a moisturiser as to not suffocate my pores more than they do to themselves. I use the tropic skin feast moisturiser which is still heavily moisturising even for dry skin but has a balanced texture so it will both sink into the skin well while still keeping the surface moist so even though it's marketed more for dry skin I think it's great for both. In the morning I don't wash my face since I don't want to dry it out to overproduce oil more than it already does, so I use a very gentle micellar water in the mornings instead to get rid of any oil built up overnight so I can apply my sunscreen and makeup routine. I use the Simple micellar water since it doesn't leave any residue on the skin like many cleansers and micellar waters do so it's great for keeping your skin plump and moisturised without the sticky feeling. Before showering and washing my face in the evening I use the same micellar water to gently remove eye makeup so I don't gotta get soap in my eyes later so that I don't end up with panda eyes after a shower. I don't use facemasks often even though I should cuz I haven't found my go to mask yet so i'm still trying stuff out, but I usually like clay masks.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
*reads the face rountines* :pepeslippy:


Urrr I just wash my face with water... Occasionally moisturise... :nekoshy:

I feel like I'm suppose to do more now lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Cleanser, toner, serum and moisturizer
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
oh i use the freeman charcoal scrub too! i just wash my face with water multiple times a day (ive tried hundreds of cleansers but they all dry my skin out), use garnier almond milk & hyaluronic acid face masks when my skin feels tight or dry and a moisturizer i was recommended by my dermatologist
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread