What’s your favorite alcoholic drink? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Pink gin and lemonade at the moment. I currently have a white peach gin which is technically pink eheh, I also tried a small sample of a rose and pomegranate gin once and i've been trying to find it in full size since

Aside from that I usually drink cider since there's just a lot of flavours to choose from and they're all good, it can be a more traditional cider or something that barely even qualifies, they're all valid to me :maheart: The usual go to drink for going out tho is just a classic vodka and coke since every bar has it just in case they don't have any of the fancy shit I like and it's really hard to fuck it up too
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I had absinthe recently and... um.. no... @RandAlThor you heard of it before?

But my favorite would be prolly a white wine spritzer right now. Real light and not something that would even cause anything but a very mild buzz.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,465
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I had absinthe recently and... um.. no... @RandAlThor you heard of it before?

But my favorite would be prolly a white wine spritzer right now. Real light and not something that would even cause anything but a very mild buzz.
yo that is a poison in a lot of fiction but it is a real drink says google :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
yo that is a poison in a lot of fiction but it is a real drink says google :)
Its made from wormwood I believe... It tastes like a combination of dots [the candy] and black licorice; which isn't bad but a sip (e.g., like a tbsp or two) had me feeling a bit dizzy... And it looked like Anti-Freeze. But I don't have a life insurance policy, so no one was trying to bump me...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread