Whats your favorite Anime? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Sooo if you don't know, I'm still fairly new to the community. But so far I've watched some GREAT anime.

But my FAVORITES so far, would have to be Attack On Titan, Haikyuu......and my ULTIMATE favorites are Demon Slayer and Hunter x Hunter :sj_weary:

oh, and btw, these are not all of the anime I've watched so far these are just my favorites😌

@Anime
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Tokyo Ghoul and My hero are my favorites.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The new season is going to be so awesomeeee
 
  • Love
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
ikr ive been starving :maheart:
we need to know what will happen with Haruhi and Tamaki man...and the twins need girlfriends🙄
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I really liked Parasyte :pikahappy:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Sailor Moon, Death Note, and Banana Fish are all I can think of right now
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Last one I finished was Sailor Moon Crystal [which is basically filler less Sailor Moon] and that was really good. I used to really like Cardcaptor Sakura, Bleach, Fruits Basket, Death Note [Because L], Inuyasha, One Piece, Claymore... et cetera.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
My last favourite was Neon Genesis Evangelion; but that was some years ago and I've not watched anime in recent years.

There are a few definitions out there of what means to be a weeb. One of them is someone who is an obsessed anime fan. Another one is just one who likes Japan. According to some; I am not a weeb. According to some others; I am.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread