- Joined
- 5 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,571
- Reactions Received
- 7,514
- Location
- beomgyu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- ATINY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
Mine is Monsta X Alligator
And Dreamcatcher PIRI
And Dreamcatcher PIRI
Damn that's legit incredible - when they'd jump and land in that perfect diagonal formation I got chills every time (and the footworkThe first few seconds and their insane sync are just making this my overall fave
I love idol's choreo
The choreography is amazing and their energy is impressive.
I'm doing a rabb.it session about a.c.e with @lexusuwu tomorrow, if you want you can join as wellDamn that's legit incredible - when they'd jump and land in that perfect diagonal formation I got chills every time (and the footwork)
Yay gladly - let me know when and will def be there if can!I'm doing a rabb.it session about a.c.e with @lexusuwu tomorrow, if you want you can join as well![]()