Dance Practice Whats your favorite dance practice? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship


The choreography is amazing and their energy is impressive.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Best Taeyong look of all time
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Damn that's legit incredible - when they'd jump and land in that perfect diagonal formation I got chills every time (and the footwork :pandalove:)
I'm doing a rabb.it session about a.c.e with @lexusuwu tomorrow, if you want you can join as well :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
and the iconic Fake love


and Not today
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,466
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
hmmm












a boy group




 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
425
Reactions Received
2,705
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Long list :P





I still remember how hard to learn those choreos :pepecry1:


I practiced this just because it appeared on dream high xD








Honestly i practiced a lot of bts choreos back in 2016 lol












I don't practice gg dances btw :3
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I just love how this one actually feels like a real dance practice.

 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread