if bands also count then roxette, the cure, duran duran, fleetwood mac and queen but i'll admit there was a 3-week time period where i physically couldn't listen to queen after the movie bohemian rhapsody (2018) came out. to this day i can't believe i actually paid to see this disaster of a movie.
OMG THE BACKSTREET BOYS ARE THE BEST BOY BAND EVERRRRRRRRR OMG NICK CARTER, MARRY MEEEEEE!!!
lol yeah, that was basically me from like 13 to 18... and yes, I was the ultimate bully bait. Nowadays, I still really love them and consider them as having paved the way for Western boy bands, but I'm not nearly as obsessed as before. *sips tea from her "BSB Since '93" mug* Okay, maybe a little... and I do have a (PUBLIC!) pic of Nick's family as my pfp somewhere... and consider his kids my step-kids lol
But anyway, other favorite bands include (and Imma put old faves who have since disbanded, too):
(the guys)
Hanson
'N Sync (omg the depth of the river I cried over their breakup, though!)
O-Town (1 1/2 hit wonders - "Liquid Dreams" [the half] and "All or Nothing")
No Authority (one-hit wonders - "Can I Get Your Number")
B2K
The Click Five (one-hit wonders - "Just the Girl")
The Wanted (only briefly, though - don't worry lol)
One Direction
5 Seconds of Summer
Union J (until the scandal with JJ Hamblett and his son)
The Vamps
Why Don't We
(the girls)
Spice Girls
Destiny's Child
3LW (one-hit wonders - "No More [Baby Imma Do Right]")
Eden's Crush (one-hit wonders - "Get Over Yourself")
Dream (one-hit wonders - "He Loves U Not")
No Secret(s?) (forget whether "Secret" was singular or plural lol)
Little Mix
Fifth Harmony
Hey Violet
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.