What's Your Favorite song/Artist at the moment? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Artist I am obsessd with:

My Eternal Woman Crush - Halsey


Manic really killed me and is the most relatable album ever for me. I love it. I love her. She is my everything tbh

My Godess Lana Del Rey


Girl is just so addictive. Honestly her music has helped me through some tough times and it also helped me self discover myself more. She is wonderful.

Songs I currently am obsessed with:

Demi and her song I love me


self love is so important and that's what my girl is doing now

Miley killed me with Slide Away


Miley is Miley and I love her for that. This song made me now lowkey obsessed with her again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Willow

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Favorite Song: Answer by Ateez
Favorite Artist: Currently I’ve been listening to a lot of Seventeen and older BTS albums.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Dreamcatcher - Scream
BTS - On
Itzy - WANNABE
5sos - old
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Jonas Brothers - What A Man Gotta Do
SixTONES - Ram-Ram-Pam
 
Joined
3 May 2022
Messages
1,739
Reactions Received
1,579
Location
Cinema at Jupiter
Website
twitter.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,325
Fandom
КиШ, НП
Favorite Song(s): I have way too many from my two ults so I'll list 2 :ankha: : Olar and Abuse by Ninety One, and Passione and Know by Dimash Kudaibergen.

Favorite Artist(s): Ninety One and Dimash Kudaibergen (I mean, I would've added A.Z but that would be too much but just know that my favorite songs from him are Ulla Yeah, which is his collab with Ziru, and Hustla.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread