COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

What's your Forum limit? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
WHAT IS YOUR FORUM LIMIT? WHEN ARE YOU LIKE BITCH I'M OUT? WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO LEAVE A FORUM?
CAN YOU HANDLE A LOT OF DRAMA, ARE YOU CAPABLE OF STAYING ACTIVE EVEN THOUGH YOU DISLIKE A LOT OF MEMBERS ON SUCH FORUM?
DO YOU STAY AFTER GETTING ATTACKED PERSONALLY?

interesting topic in my opinion so tagging a lot of active members because i want to see what ya ll limit is

my answer? i am fkin out when a situation occur and the facts are like totally fkin obvious yet staff or other people decide to ignore them and be bias or whatever
and then i get totally shit over and there is like not justice at all
when shit like that happens, i am so out

if it is just mildly fkin shit that has happened once or twice where it was not that big of a deal i will stay
if plenty of others are around a forum that i have cute chats with

i am not the type of forum person staying even after a terrible situation when justice and logic were nowhere to be found
and be like taking revenge or staying for drama until they ban me
nor am i going to forget about it and pretend nothing happened and go on be active
oh hell no
IF A FORUM DOES NOT TREAT YOU RIGHT, MEMBERS OR STAFF, SO HUMANS IN GENERAL , ONLINE BUT ALSO OFFLINE, THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOU
never forget ♥
this is why i left other another kpop forum in the past
***** didn't deserve me
@Vikki knows what forum:lisalaugh:
@cosmic_gayls @RainbowDevil @avinscheeks @exquisitesihyeon @karina @retrofuturism @yellowcoat @Yili @milk @OnlyCalB @Lovely_Cornchips @Vikki @bulletproof @lexus @Ozymandias @Reo @raymondchouku @Wingfrost @blooming @birbdae @uwuWinter @orangejuice @honeyfornomoney @uhgr8 @Taehyun @KarmaButterfly @Yachii @chris_m

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
When a forum doesn't treat you and other users right and the admin goes on a mass banning spree because they can't handle the truth.
:pandatea:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hate forum drama even more with time, I come to forums to have fun not to feel tense and unhappy. I'd leave pretty quick as soon as it becomes toxic

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
this is the only forum where i'm active on and i enjoy being here to the point where the only thing that can make me leave is getting banned but i hope that never happens :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins

IF A FORUM DOES NOT TREAT YOU RIGHT, MEMBERS OR STAFF, SO HUMANS IN GENERAL , ONLINE BUT ALSO OFFLINE, THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOU​
Couldn't agree more. I personally hate all kinds of drama, I wouldn't stay active in a forum when I don't like the majority of the members. Luckily I only encountered really nice members here so far :sakUwu:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't recognize you but I leave a forum when the staff are biased and essentially ignore some very serious problems in favor of being biased and buddy buddy with certain people. Also when it takes a major toll on your mental health.

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
What are my limits...

To be honest, I have left other forums when I lose interest on the subject. The forum other than kpop forums that I had stayed for longer was for about a year. It was a coding forum. I just might return to it since I'm retaking the language learning thing once again and now I have a good motivation to keep going. I have stayed on akp more or less since August 2017, because I only use the jpop section. I abandoned another kpop forum because out of the blue a mod decided to warn me after posting six new threads on their jpop section. It was six new releases from six different groups. The reason given was spam. I just wondered how could they think I was spamming. Was this a case of lazy moderation on not being willing to check whether it was really warranted? Or rather was a policy on applying the same blanket rules even on essentially dead sections. Either way, it was unacceptable. I didn't acknowledge the warning and decided to never return. I don't need it. Kpop forums are more than enough to worry for lazy or sloppy moderation on one of them.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Combination of shitty staff and members tbh. I mean... I have turned tail because of that somewhere else so... lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
IF A FORUM DOES NOT TREAT YOU RIGHT, MEMBERS OR STAFF, SO HUMANS IN GENERAL , ONLINE BUT ALSO OFFLINE, THEY DO NOT DESERVE YOU
never forget ♥
this is why i left other another kpop forum in the past
***** didn't deserve me
I litterally agree with all of this.

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
When it becomes more so for drama, or if I lose interest in what the forum is on. Or if it starts to affect the time I put into other things.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
When it gets toxic and I’m tired of the same peoples bullshit

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
but i like my badges.....

I mostly just block those users, i have much lower threshold to block on some sites.
If i block em there i usually block em here.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Whenever it’s just so tense on the forum you’re even nervous to reply or make threads because you may get attacked.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
When the staff are losers, operate a good ol' boys network, ban harmless trolls yet allow wack b****es to stay, and refuse to update their interface to the point where they rake in more $$$ than other forums but have yet to add any interface changes in years... Also, toxic teens.. I don't mind teens on a k-pop forum, but I'm not tryna deal with a 14 year old tell me [a near 28 year old] how the world works.

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh, lemme tell ya! I used to go on this general interest forum called LiveWire, and let's just say I can now totally see why it was called that. (Live wire, as you know, is very dangerous to the touch) That forum was more toxic than a pack of angry, radioactive black mambas (not an Aespa reference) - not even exaggerating! Everybody seemed to be the spawn of the devil; in fact, I only goty on with maybe one or two other girls on there - that's it. My breaking point was when I posted in some music thread, mentioning that I liked Simple Plan (a Canadian alt rock band). This other girl then replies with "All listeners of Simple Plan shall die" or something to that effect. I wasn't really threatened, per se, so I chose to ignore it and kept posting. But one measly message later, the same girl who made the death threat to us Simple Plan fans is like "Didn't I tell you to die, b****?!" She was serious. Mods were doing nothing to stop her, so I made them delete my account, left, and never looked back.

tl;dr Toxicity is my #1 reason for leaving forums.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I used to be on another kpop forum and I left because it was filling up with trolls and not the type you know are just there messing with peeps. There are trolls for the sake of keeping things lifely, and then there are trolls who are trolls because they are bored assholes.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Drama + staff doing nothing to make things/atmosphere better.

Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Toxic people, toxic and biased mods. If every other thread makes me feel attacked for literally no reason. Basically if the place makes me feel shitty/unwelcome or anxious I'm out lol, I have enough nonsense to deal with irl

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread