18+ What's Your Limit (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm tagging my friends who are older and likely have some experience in this: @RandAlThor @Drew_B @LoveYooShaSha

What's your alcohol limit? When do you feel like... if I don't stop my head is going to be throbbing in the morning.

I still haven't found mine. Two weeks ago I had 10 beers in 2 hours. No hangover. 10 months ago I had:

1 shot of rum. A coors lite. 3 guinesses. A Martini. And a Long Island Ice Tea, which is a lot of booze in one drink (Gin, Vodka, Tequila, Rum).. I wake up. No headache. No vomiting. My vision was seriously cloudy before I went to bed, but nothing other than that.

Plus there was that one time when I should have had a hangover when I drank 4 screwdrivers when I was only 11...
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Although I sometimes miss the taste of Capt. Morgan and coke I never really enjoyed drinking. I really only did it socially and I realize now it was just to keep my social anxiety at at a level where I could enjoy being out with friends.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've never drank enough to find out. The horrible taste of every alcohol that entered my mouth was too good of a preventative :haylul:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
The horrible taste of every alcohol that entered my mouth was too good of a preventative
Have a white russian. It'll change your mind. Oh wait...
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have a white russian. It'll change your mind. Oh wait...
Not going to lie I've never heard of a white Russian before (as in the drink). It sounds extra unappealing though because not only do I hate vodka but I also hate coffee :haylul:
 

nekolecrimson

Gay Goth Sparkle Princess
.
Joined
17 November 2021
Messages
2,708
Reactions Received
2,985
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,688
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
She/They
Ship
I'm tagging my friends who are older and likely have some experience in this: @RandAlThor @Drew_B @LoveYooShaSha

What's your alcohol limit? When do you feel like... if I don't stop my head is going to be throbbing in the morning.

I still haven't found mine. Two weeks ago I had 10 beers in 2 hours. No hangover. 10 months ago I had:

1 shot of rum. A coors lite. 3 guinesses. A Martini. And a Long Island Ice Tea, which is a lot of booze in one drink (Gin, Vodka, Tequila, Rum).. I wake up. No headache. No vomiting. My vision was seriously cloudy before I went to bed, but nothing other than that.

Plus there was that one time when I should have had a hangover when I drank 4 screwdrivers when I was only 11...
When I was in high school I used to drink Vodka and Whiskey to numb the abuse from a family member, a lot like 2-3 bottles a week. Now I fall asleep after a beer or two or a couple shots. I can't even chug a whole bottle of wine in one sitting as I tried a little over 4 years ago on my 21st birthday
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,133
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
no idea, havent found mine yet either. i dont drink often but when i do i go overboard ig, but nothing has ever happened really.
most of the time im completely fine, but one time i only had 3 drinks of hard seltzer and i was GONE w/ the worst hangover. do not know what that was abt......... its just a guessing game ig.
1682805851481.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
3,841
Reactions Received
7,606
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,103
Fandom
Once
Gender
Male
Ship
Wreck
I haven't seriously drank in over 10 years. Just a beer or two at most now.

Back then I got to be able to drink quite a lot though. Usually a lot of Cpt and Cokes or 5-6 AMFs would get me rather drunk, but not too far gone.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't found mine, but I don't want to find out. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ve never drank so I don’t know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,412
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I dont actually drink.
I figure i screw up my life just fine i do not need help.
my friends are always curious as to if i would get even more happy and upbeat or got total crazy nut job... i may be a man of extremes at times...
 
D

Deleted member 74

the reason I don't drink is because I know I'm capable of drinking too much :") I've only really tried once for the curiosity of how it feels after
I hate the taste of most alcohol so I don't drink at all, not even at special events
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread