- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
I have an Asian middle name myself. It's
Please share your middle names here, if you have one.
You don't have to share its meaning, if you don't want to either.
PS. My half sister has five names with two middle names, as does her brother. I only got the one for some reason.
Pinyor - which means the king of Thailand's ship mum told me, so basically a royal name
Please share your middle names here, if you have one.
You don't have to share its meaning, if you don't want to either.
PS. My half sister has five names with two middle names, as does her brother. I only got the one for some reason.
Last edited: