Whats your opinion on TXT? (3 Viewers)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I really dont like them. I've only seen one mv but I'm really good at judging a character.

I prefer nct dream to them. I dont like them at all. I'm starting to feel this way about just about every boy group that debuts these days.

No bash or anything. Different people have different taste, however I will wait for how bighit does a gg. Since this nct dream styled group doesnt meet my standards.

Wbu
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't have much of an opinion on them. I think their debut song is okay, but that's about it. I barely know anything about the members either.
 

Princess

Multifandom Pretty Princess
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
269
Location
Kihyun's Heart
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Their debut was decent, but their newest song is.... I have no words for it it. I honestly don't know what BH is doing, and even tho you wish for a GG for them, they sadly don't take girl trainees.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Haha tbh it's more attention for tiffany so I'm not too worried with that.
But that is not the point is it?
Can you imagine if a new big group came and tried to claim an underrated groups fanbase name?
It would be like TXT claiming that InSomnia is their fanbase name...like wtf?
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
But that is not the point is it?
Can you imagine if a new big group came and tried to claim an underrated groups fanbase name?
It would be like TXT claiming that InSomnia is their fanbase name...like wtf?
Yeah it's kinda r00d lol.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread