News Wheein posts letter about leaving RBW (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Hello, this is MAMAMOO’s Wheein.

I’m sure MooMoo [fandom name] and the many people who supported us heard the news from the official articles.

I’m ready to leave RBW, an agency that is like my hometown where I spent ten years since I was a trainee crying, smiling, and slowly getting to where I am now, and move onto a new environment.

It’s the first time I’ve encountered something like this in my life, so it’s very unfamiliar and difficult, and I feel many different emotions.

Thanks to RBW that worked hard with me for a long time and their efforts, I was able to receive so much love. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the agency!

Thank you MooMoo for being with me for the brightest seven years of my youth. I’ll work harder so that I can spend happier days with MOOMOO and my members, and I’ll also participate in many activities and repay you with good music!

All four members of MAMAMOO will always be with you. I will keep your countless words of support, concern, and encouragement in my heart and live a wonderful and brave life in the future.

Please keep an eye on MAMAMOO and me as we soar higher!
Thank you!
I love you, MooMoo.


Source

@Moo Moo ​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Sounds good to non-stan like me. Good luck n all the best to Wheein n MAMAMOO, im curious if she's gonna sign to AOMG, as speculated in certain comments i read after her statement was released. Ig we'll.find out in due time.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just hope for the best for her
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread