- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
This guy is Ellis! He has been doing kpop reactions for a few months now! (Used to do basically just EXO, but now has branched out)
On his channel we have seen him completely and utterly fall in love with EXO! There are no other ways to put it! And in his latest EXO reaction, it was obvious that it REALLY hit him how much he likes EXO! A true fanboy has been born! And not just any fanboy, a kpop fanboy!
All I can say is I relate to this way too much. The way he at times feels like he SHOULDN'T be liking this as much as he is and how he feels like he SHOULD be weirded out but isn't.
On his channel we have seen him completely and utterly fall in love with EXO! There are no other ways to put it! And in his latest EXO reaction, it was obvious that it REALLY hit him how much he likes EXO! A true fanboy has been born! And not just any fanboy, a kpop fanboy!
All I can say is I relate to this way too much. The way he at times feels like he SHOULDN'T be liking this as much as he is and how he feels like he SHOULD be weirded out but isn't.