when ppl complain about having what you would kill for (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Thick hair is terrible though, I have it and it gets really frizzy and tangled and it's difficult to wash because of how thick it is :welp: I would take thin hair any day
Shut up vikki:chickill:Thin hair also gets frizzy and tangled
My hair in a bun is smaller than your fist, exactly 0 ppl think that’s pretty
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Shut up vikki:chickill:Thin hair also gets frizzy and tangled
My hair in a bun is smaller than your fist, exactly 0 ppl think that’s pretty
My hair hurts all the time from brushing it and it gets so hot in the summer.
My sister used to say I have the hair if Einstein because that's how frizzy it gets
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My hair hurts all the time from brushing it and it gets so hot in the summer.
My sister used to say I have the hair if Einstein because that's how frizzy it gets
in the words of @sickening
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
that reminds me of the time my friend who is a literal doll and probably the human most close to perfection I have ever known said "oh it's okay, I'm not wearing any makeup either" after I said I need time to get ready or somethhing lol. It's nothing bad ofc, but I was like gurrllll are you really gonna act like we're the same xDD
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So when seeing the title, my first thought was "That's not really valid, some people just have different visual preferences", but it looks like what you're talking about is people doing it for attention, or being extremely unrealistic.

I kid you not, here's the best one I heard:
"I wish I didn't have clear skin, acne is kind of cute!"

:sanathink:
Where’s the :pepelook: reaction
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mayday and Jimimis

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thick hair is terrible though, I have it and it gets really frizzy and tangled and it's difficult to wash because of how thick it is :welp: I would take thin hair any day
Yeah, exactly!! My hair isn't even frizzy, but when I don't brush it for 2 seconds, or if I turn my head to the left/right TOO FAST...I get so many knots. There's a reason I cut half my hair off.

But my friend complains "oh my GOD Olivia your legs are even to your body I wish I had that!! My legs are so long my torso is half the size of them" girl my legs are stumpy and you're going into modelling...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
that reminds me of the time my friend who is a literal doll and probably the human most close to perfection I have ever known said "oh it's okay, I'm not wearing any makeup either" after I said I need time to get ready or somethhing lol. It's nothing bad ofc, but I was like gurrllll are you really gonna act like we're the same xDD
Yeah, exactly!! My hair isn't even frizzy, but when I don't brush it for 2 seconds, or if I turn my head to the left/right TOO FAST...I get so many knots. There's a reason I cut half my hair off.

But my friend complains "oh my GOD Olivia your legs are even to your body I wish I had that!! My legs are so long my torso is half the size of them" girl my legs are stumpy and you're going into modelling...
its not like thin hair knots any less :pepecry1: i wish it did but nope
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
its not like thin hair knots any less :pepecry1: i wish it did but nope
True, and my sister has thin hair and hers falls out a lot. :naeunstare: Both types of hair is a pain
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread