When The Personalities Doesn't Fit The Group Name (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
GFriend fairies were told to "tone it down" and "control themselves" in variety shows because they tend to be over hyped and do A LOT of laughing and screaming.
I don't know I mean I have only seen gfriend on that weekly idol episode with btob, got7 and twice. They seem very lackluster compared to the other groups. I don't think they are really that crazy or stuff like that.
:pepehelp:​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Lmao Teen Top

BTS (bangtan boys aka bulletproof boy scouts)... bulletpriof they said...


They are crackheads :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Teen Top are hilarious. Some of my favorite WI episodes are with them
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,784
Reactions Received
93,564
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,016
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

I don't know I mean I have only seen gfriend on that weekly idol episode with btob, got7 and twice. They seem very lackluster compared to the other groups. I don't think they are really that crazy or stuff like that.
:pepehelp:​
some examples. they clearly owned this entire ep.




 
  • Like
Reactions: Bara and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

They were a group I always looked forward their episode on WI.
I wish they could still go
:maheart:​
same. I definitely loved the groups that were like family to the og mc‘s like Infinite, 4Minute, BTOB, APINK,Teen Top, Secret etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RavenHikari

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread