This is how users feel when they complete their card sets:
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 2 August 2022 #1 This is how users feel when they complete their card sets: Reactions: Boyo and RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,622 Reactions Received 93,446 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,546 Fandom WizSoneLuv 2 August 2022 #2 lol Reactions: raymondchouku
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 2 August 2022 #3 I have completed 13 sets; so that has happened 13 times. Reactions: raymondchouku
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,379 Reactions Received 41,053 Cards View Profile KS Coins 238,495 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 2 August 2022 #4 Oh, yes. Reactions: raymondchouku
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,132 Reactions Received 46,804 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,886 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 2 August 2022 #5 Me, I go "Woohoo!!!!!!!!!" and fangirl for a bit, and then when I calm myself, I make my completion thread. Reactions: raymondchouku
Me, I go "Woohoo!!!!!!!!!" and fangirl for a bit, and then when I calm myself, I make my completion thread.