When was the first time you noticed your bias? (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
became an ARMY in like May 2015, right after hyyh pt. 1, and eventually, when pt. 2 rolled around, I saw taehyung for who he really was, and fell in love with him. eventually, I fell in love w/ Joon at bst, and started stanning them both

but my first bias, and forever bias is tae
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

How people can come away from this not ready to give their souls to Taeyong I don’t understand
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

How people can come away from this not ready to give their souls to Taeyong I don’t understand
never watched it
nct u is irrelevant

only dream and 127
because haechan is in both
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Like Haechan :joysip:
i just wanna slap you so bad right now
stay in your place child
you have so much time to explore your options, don't limit yourself to someone like taeyong
cough stan haechan cough
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i just wanna slap you so bad right now
stay in your place child
you have so much time to explore your options, don't limit yourself to someone like taeyong
cough stan haechan cough
I explored my options they were all shit compared to my bby
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Before I even knew who Red Velvet was, I saw this video of them on Sugarman. I had found it because I was watching Raina and Lizzy's performance from the same episode and I got interested.


Even though I didn't really love the performance, I loved how overly excited Wendy looked lol. And when I began looking into Red Velvet, I found out Wendy could speak English by watching their first Weekly Idol episode, which made me like her even more. And the last thing that really cemented her place as my bias was this:

10829
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wendy looked so good in the Happinesss era. She's becoming more and more of a bias wrecker for me in RV.
She's awesome! I assume your current bias is Irene based on your sig and dp?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Genie made me Sunny, Jessica and Taeyeon's bitch
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think I first saw Dahyun with that purple hair and this caught my attention so must. From there, I just watched and learned everything about her in, like, hours. Never stopped loving her before, my first ult bias.

Hayoung was more over time, as I watched Fromis_9 reality shows. She just has such an amazing personality and is so funny. She may not be the prettiest, but she is so amazing and adorable, I just can't not love her.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread