Video When you don't feel like scratching your own arm.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
... but are lucky enough to have the loveliest band mates, you can just ask them to scratch if for you :catsip:

tbh I have no idea what has gotten in JY, she could easily reached that spot hearself :llama_blush:



@Once
It was clearly laziness. :lisalaugh:

And she wanted to see if she can manipulate Mina in doing so.
So, JY was saying internally, "Yes, that answers my question... She CAN be manipulated! I HAVE THE POWAAAAAA!!!!"

Or...... you know..... I'm assuming that's what she might, possibly, could have been thinking.......
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread