… and you realize it. I love how his smile dropped.:lisalaugh: @Carat
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,347 Reactions Received 41,043 Cards View Profile KS Coins 237,587 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 14 April 2023 #1 … and you realize it. I love how his smile dropped. @Carat Reactions: alo and Nina
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,283 Reactions Received 75,377 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 141,789 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 14 April 2023 #2 Hoshi's everywhere, even when you don't think of him. Reactions: Boyo and alo
ChiaraStar169 bite the apple, baby! . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,120 Reactions Received 46,782 Location irritating the metalheads Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,009 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 14 April 2023 #3 I tiger you, too, Minghao lol Reactions: alo