- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
first world problems are the worst kind of problems
Never!!! I estimate at least two more years of stanningBTS?
TXTWho is it?
Yeah thats even worseIt’s a novel/cdrama/anime/comic/audiodrama called mdzs
I hate you @Soleski I’m hurt
Yes I’m in for a rough timeYeah thats even worse
Good luck
JOIN THE FANDOM MIMIIt’s a novel/cdrama/anime/comic/audiodrama called mdzs
I hate you @Soleski I’m hurt
JOIN THE FANDOM MIMI
WEI WUXIAN![]()
Nope? If I stan, I stan. If I get bored of it, I unstan.
??Witchcraft?
??
I don't really get that invested in the idols, unless their name is Kim Sungjoo, so it's not that hard.
Come to the dark sideStop tempting me
I even spammed you Xiao Zhan pictures a while ago but you refused to stanWei Wuxian
He apparently looks a heck of a lot better with long hair and superpowersI even spammed you Xiao Zhan pictures a while ago but you refused to stan![]()
@Soleski you've done God's work![]()