When your jokes come true (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yesterday my state had 164 cases and I joked that it would reach 200 tomorrow. I didnt expect it to actually happen because most days we would get between 13-26 cases, so I was actually expecting about 180-185 today. Then the count today rose to 197 :jisoosmh: Never joke about bad things ig or they might come true

Stay safe everyone and wash your hands and stay smart :sanapray:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wait can I joke about having some high-end sushi then

Hope it doesn't get any worse for your state! Wash your hands as well :sanapray:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait can I joke about having some high-end sushi then

Hope it doesn't get any worse for your state! Wash your hands as well :sanapray:
Why don't you test the theory out? :lisalaugh:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Why don't you test the theory out? :lisalaugh:
you know what would be really really funny? If I got some nice high-end sushi by the end of the week. Wouldn't that be a riot?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you know what would be really really funny? If I got some nice high-end sushi by the end of the week. Wouldn't that be a riot?
Omg Im wheezing, thats hilarious :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Yesterday my state had 164 cases and I joked that it would reach 200 tomorrow. I didnt expect it to actually happen because most days we would get between 13-26 cases, so I was actually expecting about 180-185 today. Then the count today rose to 197 :jisoosmh: Never joke about bad things ig or they might come true
Next time joke that Kyungsoo and I have a secret relationship.. I could go for some "Tender Love"...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
gotta start joking about me marryin gyuri
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread