COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

where do I start (1 Viewer)

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
sowon and miyo incidents within like an hour of each other
I honestly don't even know what to think anymore

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
What are you talking abt?

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
What are you talking abt?
what happened with sowon?
she posted a now deleted pic of her hugging a mannequin in the nazi uniform (with the swastika on the hat) from one of their mv sets, no apology yet
miyo... not confirmed 100% but if it's true, then it's just awful too

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
she posted a now deleted pic of her hugging a mannequin in the nazi uniform (with the swastika on the hat) from one of their mv sets, no apology yet
I feel like there's no way you can do that without knowing that it's insensitive. How would you even apologize for that?

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
what the actual fuck... i have no words for this

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I feel like there's no way you can do that without knowing that it's insensitive. How would you even apologize for that?
people are bringing up past examples, but I don't know what to think
it's just.. a lot to process at once learning that nazism is used for the aesthetic when they single handedly prompted the invention of the word genocide to describe what they've done

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
people are bringing up past examples, but I don't know what to think
it's just.. a lot to process at once learning that nazism is used for the aesthetic when they single handedly prompted the invention of the word genocide to describe what they've done
Either she's really dumb or did it for the clout. There's no way she did that without knowing it would cause some drama. Nazis aren't even aesthetic. What was she thinking?

The only way anyone is going to forgive her is if she was forced into taking that picture tbh, and I doubt she was. That's really disappointing. I hope none of her Jewish fans saw that.

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Either she's really dumb or did it for the clout. There's no way she did that without knowing it would cause some drama. Nazis aren't even aesthetic. What was she thinking?

The only way anyone is going to forgive her is if she was forced into taking that picture tbh, and I doubt she was. That's really disappointing. I hope none of her Jewish fans saw that.
I was more talking about the general trend as described by TIME
absolutely sickening when you consider the role that fashion played into nazi propaganda during ww2, with hugo boss designing the uniforms, chanel working as a spy, louis vuitton glorifying petain (ik he's a really controversial figure for his involvement in ww1 and ww2)... nazi chic should've never become a thing

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i looked up the pictures and it definitely doesn't look like something she would be forced to do. this is messed up to say the least

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I was more talking about the general trend as described by TIME
absolutely sickening when you consider the role that fashion played into nazi propaganda during ww2, with hugo boss designing the uniforms, chanel working as a spy, louis vuitton glorifying petain (ik he's a really controversial figure for his involvement in ww1 and ww2)... nazi chic should've never become a thing
Thank you for the link. That's very informative and I'm glad I got to read that. It makes what she did x10 more sickening. Does anyone know where she was? It looks like she was at some sort of exhibit?

To be honest, she's the last person I would expect to do that. I'm no Gfriend stan, but I know the members at the very least.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i looked up the pictures and it definitely doesn't look like something she would be forced to do. this is messed up to say the least
The fact that she's smiling at a Nazi mannequin is so disturbing yikes.

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Thank you for the link. That's very informative and I'm glad I got to read that. It makes what she did x10 more sickening. Does anyone know where she was? It looks like she was at some sort of exhibit?

To be honest, she's the last person I would expect to do that. I'm no Gfriend stan, but I know the members at the very least.
people said it's the same as here? I don't think it's a museum

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
So her company used a Nazi as a...decoration? Even worse. Jesus.
it's awful, after previous incidents regarding similar issues you'd think they'd be smarter about it but no
honestly, the longer they take, the bigger the issue will become so if they had the slightest bit of intelligence and basic human empathy, they should apologize, like everyone

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
it's awful, after previous incidents regarding similar issues you'd think they'd be smarter about it but no
honestly, the longer they take, the bigger the issue will become so if they had the slightest bit of intelligence and basic human empathy, they should apologize, like everyone
This has happened before?

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
This has happened before?
keyaki and their nazi inspired uniforms, that other gg with literal armbands with symbols and everything, the Holocaust memorial photoshoot that got swept under the rug, nazi hat incident... there’s a lot to unpack

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think part of the issue is folks associate the nazis wit the ss uniforms not so much the German army ones.
If there are no swastikas they are clueless, its just another uniform.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread