where do you come up with your thread ideas? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
for me, it's at work when i forget to post for the entire day :ankha:
 
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
for me, it's at work when i forget to post for the entire day :ankha:
Where?
Well first i take a poo on the toilet thinking real hard :ilovebread: :wimwim:

Then i go sit at my pc and bitch at my screen

Then after that maybe ill get inspired whilst crying looking at BP that im not as pretty as they are
:jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Where?
Well first i take a poo on the toilet thinking real hard :ilovebread: :wimwim:

Then i go sit at my pc and bitch at my screen

Then after that maybe ill get inspired whilst crying looking at BP that im not as pretty as they are
:jenniesmug:
maybe I should try that :dab:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and SHlNEE

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I just make mine up off the top of my head at the last minute
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Sometimes they come to me. Other times I see something on YT or whatever that inspires me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Usually just whatever pops in my head or if something happened that I thought was funny I’ll talk about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I kinda just come up with them whenever and jot them down so that I can use them later. Sometimes, if I don't have an idea though, I'll use r/AskReddit or a random quiz.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Videos, teasers, sns or trailers for shows. I vary it cos i hv no creative ideas for threads almost alla the time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread