- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,167
- Reactions Received
- 46,827
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 181,771
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
On my head![]()
...okay, this was NOT my intention with this thread AT ALL. What I was asking was, WHO CUTS YOUR HAIR? I mean, @TzuyuVisualQueen , I'm terrikbly sorry you're self-harming, but I just don't like it when one of my threads gets negative or doesn't go anywhere... ya feel me?I cut myself
I cut mine at home lol...okay, this was NOT my intention with this thread AT ALL. What I was asking was, WHO CUTS YOUR HAIR? I mean, @TzuyuVisualQueen , I'm terrikbly sorry you're self-harming, but I just don't like it when one of my threads gets negative or doesn't go anywhere... ya feel me?
ohhhhhh well, I read it wrong. Sorry, I tend to be tone illiterate. lolI cut mine at home lol
And I think she was saying she cuts her hair herself lol