Where do you get your hair cut? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,828
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
...if you get it cut, that is. lol

I go to a place called Pump Salon - it's a hair salon about ten minutes from my apartment, and they do a FANTASTIC job! I'm going in Thursday for a cut and blonde highlights, and I can't wait! What about you guys?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,828
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
...okay, this was NOT my intention with this thread AT ALL. What I was asking was, WHO CUTS YOUR HAIR? I mean, @TzuyuVisualQueen , I'm terrikbly sorry you're self-harming, but I just don't like it when one of my threads gets negative or doesn't go anywhere... ya feel me?
I cut mine at home lol

And I think she was saying she cuts her hair herself lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,828
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I cut mine at home lol

And I think she was saying she cuts her hair herself lol
ohhhhhh well, I read it wrong. Sorry, I tend to be tone illiterate. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I've been growing it for a while so I hadn't had a haircut for about 2-3 months by now i think? My mom used to cut my hair because she was relatively good at it where i didnt see the point to going to a hairdresser. So I don't really have a main hairdresser :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread