Which artists do you stan outside of kpop? (2 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm curious to know which artists you guys love outside of kpop. And you can post some of your favorite songs from them as well if you want to.


For me, I really love 5SOS and Fall Out Boy. I've gotten into 5SOS' music late last year and completely fell and love with it. The members are hilarious as well. And with Fall Out Boy I've pretty much stanned them for around 10 years I think? I also somewhat stan Hailee Steinfeld, Panic At The Disco, and the Jonas Brothers (they're old songs are still bops shut up).

I'm sure there's more artists, but I can't think of them right now :wimwim:


Anyways, which artists do you stan outside of kpop?

Togruta: @notthatmarko @lexus @perhapz @Ashla_K @Ahsoka
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't say I "stan" anyone outside of kpop, but I quite like Theory of a Deadman and Green Day. I also like Madkid (a jpop group).
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I wouldn't say I "stan" anyone outside of kpop, but I quite like Theory of a Deadman and Green Day. I also like Madkid (a jpop group).
Omg I almost forget about Theory of a Deadman. Which songs do you like from them? :wimwim:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Bazart, John Newman and Alvaro Soler
But Bazart are my ultimate faves outside kpop
but I also listen to different artists like Fall Out Boy
You listen to Fall Out Boy so you automatically have taste :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Bazart, John Newman and Alvaro Soler
But Bazart are my ultimate faves outside kpop
but I also listen to different artists like Fall Out Boy
I forgot Jamie Cullum, Dylan Gardner, Allesia Cara and Clouseau
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and lexus

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg I almost forget about Theory of a Deadman. Which songs do you like from them? :wimwim:
Omg I didn't know you like them too. :maheart:
I like most of their songs tbh, but Head Above Water and Angel are so good.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Omg I didn't know you like them too. :maheart:
I like most of their songs tbh, but Head Above Water and Angel are so good.
Yeah I did like some of their songs when I was younger, but I haven't listened to them in forever. I think it's time I go listen to them on spotify :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Dying fetus, Nile, I Killed the Prom Queen, As I lay Dying
Christina Aguilera, Halsey, Lana Del Rey and Rihanna to name but a few.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wouldn't say I "stan" anyone outside of kpop, but I quite like Theory of a Deadman and Green Day. I also like Madkid (a jpop group).
I was thinking about that as well, I'm not even half of invested in artists outside kpop than with my kpop favs. I just listen to the music and that's it.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,667
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,342
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm curious to know which artists you guys love outside of kpop. And you can post some of your favorite songs from them as well if you want to.


For me, I really love 5SOS and Fall Out Boy. I've gotten into 5SOS' music late last year and completely fell and love with it. The members are hilarious as well. And with Fall Out Boy I've pretty much stanned them for around 10 years I think? I also somewhat stan Hailee Steinfeld, Panic At The Disco, and the Jonas Brothers (they're old songs are still bops shut up).

I'm sure there's more artists, but I can't think of them right now :wimwim:


Anyways, which artists do you stan outside of kpop?

Togruta: @notthatmarko @lexus @perhapz @Ashla_K @Ahsoka
Stan ---none.
Ceartainly no where near any kpop group heck i am far closer to staning AKB than any act from before kpop, even those of whom i have double digit albums.
I bought the music but even that has dried up.
I find almost nothing in semi current american / western pop /pop country/ pop rock ect worth the time to watch a video. Mostly because i do not care about them at all.

If i am going to invest time it will be into people i care about, or at least have some hope of same.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
190
Reactions Received
515
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ariana Grande, Zedd, Kygo, Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons

really mainstream~ish but whatever :p

these are my favorite western artists tho^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I wouldn't say I "stan" anyone outside of kpop, but I quite like Theory of a Deadman and Green Day. I also like Madkid (a jpop group).
I was thinking about that as well, I'm not even half of invested in artists outside kpop than with my kpop favs. I just listen to the music and that's it.
Stan ---none.
Ceartainly no where near any kpop group heck i am far closer to staning AKB than any act from before kpop, even those of whom i have double digit albums.
I bought the music but even that has dried up.
I find almost nothing in semi current american / western pop /pop country/ pop rock ect worth the time to watch a video. Mostly because i do not care about them at all.

If i am going to invest time it will be into people i care about, or at least have some hope of same.
Okay guys, when I say "stan" I was referring to which artists you really like. Not artists that you dedicate all your time and attention to (kind of like how some people are with kpop). I should've probably but "like" instead of "stan". Just wanted to clarify that. :wimwim:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
HUA CHEN YU! I actually stan him harder than almost all of my K-pop groups lol. My favourite song... that's hard but I think at the moment it is between Madhouse, We are all Lonely and The Dust from Fireworks. It took me way too long to choose only these three. He has so many good songs!
I also LOVE Twenty One Pilots! My favourite songs are Chlorine (where my old username was from), The Judge and My Blood. Again it was WAAAY too hard to actually pick.

I don't stan but I also like 5SOS (Valentine, Babylon, Teeth), Lana Del Rey (Summertime Sadness, Born to Die, High By The Beach), and The Weeknd (A Lonely Night, In the Night and The Hills). I listen to quite a lot of other others but these are my favourites.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and lexus

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Indila, 5SOS, Ariana Grande kinda...?, P!ATD, kinda Fall Out Boy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread