- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Would you like some tea?
Would you like some tea?
I meant new like I have never listened to yet :p So it is completely fineI don't know any new ones. But I recommend Florence and the Machine.
I am open to everythingI doubt you'll like but Patrick Wolf is one of my favourites. If u do listen to any of these pls give them all a chance cuz they're all very different >.>
you might get hurt saying that in Britain they are rock gods.Led Zeppelin were BritishI didn't know that
Its just cuz idk anyone else who likes him apart from my dad and one of my past music teachers, the music teacher tried to be a smartass and be like "so who can name any songs written in 3/4 (waltz)??" and I was just like "Patrick Wolf The Days 😎😎😎" and he was just likeI am open to everything![]()
I have a very diverse taste, you can ask @raja so you might be surprisedIts just cuz idk anyone else who likes him apart from my dad and one of my past music teachers, the music teacher tried to be a smartass and be like "so who can name any songs written in 3/4 (waltz)??" and I was just like "Patrick Wolf The Days 😎😎😎" and he was just like![]()
I know they have many good rock bands ...you might get hurt saying that in Britain they are rock gods.
I have a bunch from that era.
Moody Blues (full orchestra rock ....)
ect
a lot of taste as expected from you OzyLed Zeppelin of course
And like, The Beatles lol. Also, The Rolling Stones who I've always preferred over The Beatles
Queen.
Iron Maiden.
And of course, Pink Floyd
So many legendary British artists lol. Among not so popular groups, I really love Anathema too.
Among non rock and newer people, I like some early Charli XCX stuff.
Your expectations aren't misplaceda lot of taste as expected from you Ozy![]()
I will check those artists but I just need some albums or songsYour expectations aren't misplaced![]()
Pick a place and startI will check those artists but I just need some albums or songs![]()
such an accurate answer, I loved thatPick a place and start![]()
Used to bop to this back in college toosuch an accurate answer, I loved that![]()