Which BTS hype song? DOPE vs. FIRE (1 Viewer)

which one?

  • Dope

  • Fire


Results are only viewable after voting.

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Some people call these two BTS hype songs noise, but I disagree.

Only Fire is noise.
Dope is a masterpiece :sanapray: gotta love the saxophone.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Both are really good... But I think I prefer Fire since it gets me more hyped than Dope does. Suga's part is iconic and then the last part of the song is amazing.

llama_twerkllama_twerk
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread