- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
ahhh come on this is iconic.... good well....Sad KARA and T-ara could never get the iconic solo debut
Their companies were just too fucked sigh
THIS SONG IS STILL A BOPahhh come on this is iconic.... good well....
Another one I'll have to cancelTHIS SONG IS STILL A BOP
Omg I loved First SnowI
but i really really like fly.
Nevin makes me crazy mostly kills Alliee for me until shake that brass.
I did not like first snow either....
What's this blasphemous talk hereBom's You & I.
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't care for most of Taeyeon's solo music >.<
whatAnother one I'll have to cancel![]()
i make no claims on its quality, but we all remember it :)Omg not you too![]()
whatHara is good and I do like her solo songs too
We will keep KARA's honor and not speak of this song againi make no claims on its quality, but we all remember it :)
IU can relateIt's You and I
Any song named You and I is a guaranteed bop![]()
YESSS! This song is just good. Minah really did a good job hereTop 3 (in no order)
Fly
I
You & I
But shout out to this debut! A personal FAVE