- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
My last hit thread. Jennie from the square. Kinda got me curious yall thought she was overrated when I never really see many praise her tbh so I dont see how she is but anyway for you which female idol is?
For me. Seulgi. I honestly never got the seulgi hype and her dance is sloppy and stiff. Her singing is great but thats all really I dont know what else is, people hype her up a lot when she to me is the least prettiest in rv.
I dont dislike her like jennie I do acknowledge she can sing but personality wise she is nothing special to me. Shes not this great girl everyone says she is to me. I think wendy is way more interesting.
Wbu?
For me. Seulgi. I honestly never got the seulgi hype and her dance is sloppy and stiff. Her singing is great but thats all really I dont know what else is, people hype her up a lot when she to me is the least prettiest in rv.
I dont dislike her like jennie I do acknowledge she can sing but personality wise she is nothing special to me. Shes not this great girl everyone says she is to me. I think wendy is way more interesting.
Wbu?