Which girl group released the best music this year ? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Choose your winner. :pikahappy:

I personally prefer Dreamcatcher and Gfriend music this year then Apink and Twice.

Dreamcatcher released an exceptional first full album with Dystopia : The Tree of Langage and then their mini album Dystopia : Lose myself is pure perfection. I would recommend all theirs 2020 songs ( and overall all theirs songs) without any hesitation.


I have never understood the backlash against Crossroads, I really like Apple and love Mago. Some of Gfriend b-sides this year are delightful : Here we are, Room of mirrors, Tarot cards, Stairs in the North and Wheel of the year. I really love their trilogy.


I really love Apink’s last mini album, Look, in particular Dumhdurum, Overwrite and Moment ( the two ballads because Apink sing ballads in a very unique way).

Twice More & More album and Eyes Wide Open are also very good. I prefer ICSM and Behind the mask. They are experimenting a bit with their sound since last year and I love it.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I love all the releases of my faves this year. It's so hard to choose.
:jisoosmh: :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
GFriend definitely- 3 solid comebacks (I'm counting Labyrinth instead of Crossroads) and 3 quality mini albums.

Commercially, they stagnated, but musically, they were untouchable.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Gfriend and Iz*One i'd go with for me, Apinks comeback was great t00 but kinda hard to compare them with groups who released multiple good comebacks but they'd definitely be up there just going by a single comeback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread