Which girl group should I check next? (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
@Hallybell Something just clicks right for Mamamoo and their songs are solid! Not sure yet if they can become part of my favorites. @blueberries @SeonghwaChangbin @Pilot I think I just don't like Blackpink sound, in every song I find good moments and then other parts ruin it for me. P.S. I think Jisoo may be my favorite if I had to name one.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki Oh My Girl seems to be an interesting group but maybe it will take more listens to figure it out. @Reo Got a really positive opinion about Dreamnote instead!
@Kiseki was the one who reced oh my girl actually
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Out of all the suggestions, I have come to the conclusion that my favorite girl groups are: April, Weki Meki, Dreamnote, Oh My Girl and Loona. Obviously the mentioned groups get added to Twice and Red Velvet and I look forward to get to know all of them better!

Thanks to this topic I had the chance to discover plenty of stuff and I appreciate everyone who contributed to it.
 
Last edited:

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Out of all the suggestions, I have come to the conclusion that my favorite girl groups are: April, Weki Meki, Dreamnote, Oh My Girl and Loona. Obviously the mentioned groups get added to Twice and Red Velvet and I look forward to get to know all of them better!

Thanks to this topic I had the chance to discover plenty of stuff and I appreciate everyone who contributed to it.
If you wanna know more about Oh My Girl you can check out the idol thread and they've got useful information in the first like 5 posts
 
  • Like
Reactions: Andrea
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,462
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I would be slack if i do not mention IZ one, apink and Gugudan too.

and Lovelyz might work for ya since you like omg they are different but ballpark.

Bol4 is more folkish.

Glad you like Dream note they are on my watch list.

Cherry bullet and rocket punch from this year interest me.


sorry that was a bunch.
I will just say anyone in my sig i believe in :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Andrea

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
CRAYON POP is the revolution.

Cool beats. Stellar vocals. Quirky dance moves. Power rangers. "I'll Beat You Up In A Bar Fight" Soyul.

One of the most underrated groups in kpop history.

Stan crayons.







 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Apink. From my perspective they seem to be seasoned. What I mean is that they aren't overly saccarine like some girl groups.. A few songs: I'm so sick, Forever Star, Promise U, Luv, Percent, No No No...
 
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It has been one week since my last post here and I can say that, in terms of discoveries, I have been listening to: April, Meki Weki, Dreamnote and Momoland. Other groups I am keeping my eyes on are Rocket Punch and Cherry Bullet, and unexpectedly I am starting to like ITZY too.
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Just writing an update because it's been almost two months since I created this topic. Two groups I changed my mind about are Mamamoo (suggested by @Hallybell) and Itzy (by @SaviorTXT) and I really like both of them, while Weki Meki (@potato @goyo) became one of my favorite groups.
What song do you prefer from Mamamoo ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread