Which group surprised you the most this year? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Cherry Bullet and Everglow
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Loona with Butterfly and xx album, which was much stronger than Hi High and ++ imo.

A.C.E with Under Cover.

Stray Kids with Miroh and an amazing follow-up Side Effects. I kept an eye on the kiddos since debut but these songs were a pleasant surprise and much better title tracks than their previous ones.

I would say Oh My Girl, Dreamcatcher, and ATEEZ as well but they've already been consistently good the past year(s).
 
Last edited:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oneus and Ateez.

Oneus had such a good debut and while I prefer their debut title track over their most recent one I still found it really good and the album as a whole better than their debut album.

Ateez I'm just always blown away by how strong of a group they are already, their songs are really good and they've never sounded like rookies to me.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Everglow for their amazing debut which I didn't expect to love so much.
And Oh My Girl and WJSN finally made me a stan so :sanapray:

Stray Kids also surprised me with Miroh which was an absolute banger, although Side Effects isn't my cup of tea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Bopper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread