COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Which idol has your favorite Instagram page? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Talking personal accounts only, not group accounts.

Who's is your favorite and why?

I personally think Jennie's Insta is the best and it isn't really close lol. Idk why, it feels both personal but also fits her image as Kpop's reigning diva really well- whether she posts stuff from photo shoots, or using luxury products, or even from her daily life, she always looks expensive af and effortlessly cool :sj_weary:
I just appreciate the whole aesthetic I guess.

Also her Instagram single handedly made me stan her and raised her to one of my ults, that's how powerful her page is lol.

Wbu guys?

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
DOYEON FOR SURE!

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
:sanapray:

doyeon and seulgi for me
I thought you might say Krystal lol, hers is really good too, her username is fantastic as well :pepeheart:
From RV, I really love Joy's IG, her pics are always high quality :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Suho :sj_weary: So aesthetically pleasing
@ kimjuncotton

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I thought you might say Krystal lol, hers is really good too, her username is fantastic as well :pepeheart:
From RV, I really love Joy's IG, her pics are always high quality :sanapray:
vousmevoyez the original iconic kpop ig handle :sanapray:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I agree. Jennie is awesome with her Insta.

But I like all the BP girls' Instagram pages and all of Red Velvet too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Stray Kids post a lot so it´s a pleasure being their fan. But it´s kind of "business" like.
Same with Ateez, again lots of content but those are simply some selfies etc. to keep the fans on their toes.

I really like SHINee´s Key´s instagram because it´s personal and fun. it´s obvious it´s HIS account, he posts quite frequently and his posts are funny and also show a lot of his life. It´s no that "business-like" like some other instas.
Taeyang (Big Bang) has a really goofy instagram and I always forget whose Instagram it is until I check the name :D. it´s seriously so random and so un-celebrity like.
Baekhyun does a lot of instagram live where he chats with fans or sings. It´s lovely because he seems to really want to give his fans a lot of material for free and appreciate them.

Mino of Winner is just crazy and I can´t wait till he dyes his hair back because it looks terrible so he is just torturing me with his selfies :D.
Sehun also posts here and there some semi-personal posts, but it´s obvious it´s his instagram and his manager doesn´t run it.
Kai posts only during promo days :D.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Can't believe I missed out my OG fav IG account: BigBang's T.O.P, everyone go follow him please :sj_weary:

It's half art and half random/weird/funny stuff that either makes you laugh, cringe or think you're on drugs.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Can't believe I missed out my OG fav IG account: BigBang's T.O.P, everyone go follow him please :sj_weary:

It's half art and half random/weird/funny stuff that either makes you laugh, cringe or think you're on drugs.
those are just Big Bang boys, they are like that :D

I have forgotten that Minho has instagram ♥. He made it after he came out of the army. He posts some old pics of himself etc. Nothing too special or entertaining, but the boy is trying ♥. He´ll get there.

Jinki (Onew) is the sweetest leader you could ask for. The man promotes his bandmates and his account is just so normal, random and sweet. So ... himself.

Yongguk has an account too, but he is in the army so he doesn´t post much, though he posted his new cover there ♥ and here and there posts a pic on his days off. Show them support, please!

Zico has an instagram too, but he is in the military and in the beginning of his training so he hasn´t posted since July 2020. It´s also quite personal and full of selfies and his fav stuff.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
those are just Big Bang boys, they are like that :D

I have forgotten that Minho has instagram ♥. He made it after he came out of the army. He posts some old pics of himself etc. Nothing too special or entertaining, but the boy is trying ♥. He´ll get there.

Jinki (Onew) is the sweetest leader you could ask for. The man promotes his bandmates and his account is just so normal, random and sweet. So ... himself.

Yongguk has an account too, but he is in the army so he doesn´t post much, though he posted his new cover there ♥ and here and there posts a pic on his days off. Show them support, please!

Zico has an instagram too, but he is in the military and in the beginning of his training so he hasn´t posted since July 2020. It´s also quite personal and full of selfies and his fav stuff.
Yeah lol but even by BB standards T.O.P is pretty out there :haylul:
GD mostly just posts pics of his art or random stuff, and Taeyang is a bit more personal, meanwhile Daesung has successfully escaped social media :lisalaugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread