18+ Which idols do you think are sadists or masochists? (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Like the tile said!

In my opinion Seventeen's Jeonghan might be a sadist. He just gives me these vibes that while he loves people a lot and fiercely, he wouldn't mind seeing them squirm and moan in pain!

A masochist I think would be NCT's Taeyong! He has written songs about it, 'nuff said!

EDIT:

@JakeyWantsCakey @MsJimin

also @kuroyuri
 
Last edited:

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
:pepeslippy:
Kyungsoo for sadist
:pepeslippy: :pepeslippy: :pepeslippy:
I get where you are coming from, but I don't agree.

I think he is definetly a dominant, but I don't think he gets pleasure out of causing pain. He likes the position of power and he will punish misbehaviour, but he doesn't seem to like causing pain for the sake of it.

At the same time though...

 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I get where you are coming from, but I don't agree.

I think he is definetly a dominant, but I don't think he gets pleasure out of causing pain. He likes the position of power and he will punish misbehaviour, but he doesn't seem to like causing pain for the sake of it.

At the same time though...

N-nice details.... :pepeslippy:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
N-nice details.... :pepeslippy:
I have put a lot of thoughts into this and Kyungsoo is one of my favorites so I have probably spent hours thinking about what he would be like in bed...

Don't judge me...
 

Swan42

.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
1,841
Reactions Received
1,696
Location
The Psycho World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,143
It's generally accepted that my bias is a bottom. In his first Reddit IAMA, he said:

i don't play games at all. i only play physical games but i cannot tell you any details...
And he said in his second IAMA:
Q: What was your favorite part of filming Gentleman?
A: When I shot the "WET PSY" scene with the water shooting. It was really cold outside but I always feel great when I'm harsh to myself for some reason.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:bigcatclap: Hobi is hiding his true sadist self with that smile
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread