Which Katy Perry Song Do You Not Know? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
lol ok so i have a mixed cd from some birthday party that was a attendance gift. with Hot and cold on it.
Other than that i know 1-5 and i think 7 maybe. I have heard of roar but i have no idea what it sounds like.

Remember kpop/ akb what ever was in the few movies i happened to see. only since 2010 :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
9, 10 and 12
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread